Some of the things we cover in this workshop include:
- Is it true that most sales people simply talk too much? How can the salesperson get the prospect to do most of the talking?
- How does strategic questioning keep the flow of information going the right direction?
- Why are the prospect’s feelings as important as their needs?
- How can objections be an important guidepost in getting to “yes.”
- How do you “keep the ball in the air” when it comes to maintaining the flow of the prospect’s decision-making process?
- How do “presentation skills” harmonize with “selling skills?”